MEET OUR PARTNERS
COFOUNDER, ROSA ET AL TOWNHOUSE & EARLY BRANDS
Patricia started her career as a well-regarded Portuguese economist. Now a serial entrepreneur, she left her economist days behind in order to open up the super chic Rosa Et Al Townhouse in Porto with her brother. After the success of thehotel, she has since launched two more brands with her business partner/brother: Earlymade, a concept store and art platform in Porto, and Early Cedofeita, a trendy coffee shop & restaurant.
Follow Rosa et al Townhouse on INSTAGRAM.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PATRICIA
1. THE ROSA ET AL TOWNHOUSE IS NOT YOUR ONLY BUSINESS. CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT SOME OF YOUR OTHER VENTURES? DO YOU HAVE A PROJECT OR PURSUIT YOU FEEL MOST PROUD OF?
You’re right! We have an artistic platform, EARLYMADE, and also a coffeeshop/eatery EARLY. It is difficult to say what I am most proud of... I don’t think I can say just one, the universe of all of them together makes me proud!
2. WHAT IS A SUBJECT THAT FASCINATES YOU? WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT?
People, I am curious about people. Their needs, expectations, frustrations… mainly their dreams. I like to hear people talk about their dreams, it inspires me and upsets me why people don't follow their intuition and dreams.
3. WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE MAKES PORTUGAL A DESIRABLE TRAVEL DESTINATION? IN OTHER WORDS, WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT IT?
The people, food, price/quality ratio, sun! Portugal is such a diverse country with so many amazing things to see and learn, from history to architecture, local culture and art... We have it all in a tiny piece of land!
4. WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP?
A teacher! I always wanted to be a teacher and a mother. None of them happened, at least not literally. I am a "mom" of 18 employees and I would also consider myself a teacher to them :-)
5. WHERE IS A DESTINATION YOU WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL TO?
Japan, it’s my dream trip.
6. IS THERE A PROJECT YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO START?
For now, no. What I dream, I try to create, on different scales, at least. The things I want to do I always begin, and often they remain a work in progress until they are complete. I do not believe in dreams that wait for someday to happen, you have to make it happen now.